Lasva Liimpuidu AS was founded in 1994 is located in Estonia. Company has 35 employees.
- Edge-glued panels – redwood and whitewood (for furniture, door- and window components, cheese shelves, etc.)
- Furniture components – from different wooden materials
Our experience is with many great furniture brands including IKEA
- Furniture – mostly solidwood, also other wooden materials are used
Our furniture sets and products can be seen in factory store at https://lasse.ee
- Wood drying
- Finishing (UV-rollerline), handspray coating
- Tooling (CNC, drilling, moulding)
UV-finishing keeps wood and branches in their natural color on redwood, instead of changing color or faint on sunlight.
Our clients are producers of furniture, windows, doors, wall panels, cheese factories and furniture stores and -sellers (in Estonia, Europe, Asia), etc.
Most we use whitewood and redwood, that we get from Estonia, Finland, Sweden and is only Scandinavian origin). We own FSC certification no SCS-COC-008092 (check certificate validation).